How to make the start if im busy?

trevorr

Visit site
HI,

Just set a Delayed Command to trigger sometime 30mins before the start. We are towed back to the start point 1hr before the official start but on the off chance there are issues with the towback its safer to set the DC within 30 mins.

No you don't need to re-register.

Trev

WayneS

Visit site
Is it just a case of setting a delayed command?

Also, is the practise game currently running the same race - i.e will it be reset or do we register for another race?

Can confirm other comments. As long as you set a DC for some time within the hour before the start, that is what course you will head off on.

I always tend to make them 10 minuted before the start just in case they have a server isssue that loses DC's. (I have seen some DCs go missing before.)

shaxi

N/A
Visit site
I always tend to make them 10 minuted before the start just in case they have a server isssue that loses DC's. (I have seen some DCs go missing before.)

i think that is the good habit ,thank you !;)
g.php

fisherZ

Visit site
If you go to 'Links', 'Brainaids site', log in with Sailonline name and password,and choose your race, you can use the DC editor.

jacob11

Visit site
I took a break from Twitter, which turned into a break from my computer, and now I'll probably take a break from blogging. Or not. As soon as I announce a break, I always think of something to blog about right away, so this post is just a notification of the fact that I may not be blogging again anytime soon. Or maybe I will.

Don't be surprised either way.

The Hubby is breaking a world record (officiated by Guinness and everything!) this weekend, so I'll probably blog next week sometime, but that's part of why I'm busy.

Also, the weather is all springy, and that makes me not want to turn on my computer. I've been out doing things with The Kid, enjoying the sunshine.

Oh, and I re-joined a gym after a four-year absence. So I'm busy working out, and when I'm not working out, I'm too sore and tired to lift my fingers.

I'm trying to start a business too.

Good stuff is going on with the screenwriting as well.

So you see, it's not that I have nothing to blog about, it's just that when I find the time to sit down to do it, I can't figure out how to fit it all into a coherent post. It's a shame, really, because my life is pretty entertaining right now. Oh well.

I probably won't do a Search Term Thursday this week. Or maybe I will. We'll see if I turn the computer on.

Yes, I'm busy in general, but sometimes it feels really good to just disappear for a while. I'm enjoying my absence. Do you ever have the urge to just delete all of your social networking accounts and disappear? I do. We shall see.

I'm turning off comments on this post because sometimes I can't approve comments through my phone for some odd reason. I just attribute the whole thing to Google hating me, which is probably not the case, but I wouldn't be surprised if it were. It wouldn't be a big deal, but the idea of comments sitting there waiting to be approved really annoys me, and I don't want to feel forced to turn on my computer if I don't want to do it.

I hope you all are doing wonderfully.

Here's a picture that I took in my yard the other day of a dandelion growing out of the top of another dandelion: