How many Camper Nicholson Gelyce survive?

burgundyben

Visit site
Has been for a while.

There is another for sale, in Germany or Holland, been painted like a Bugatti. But not complete

Lady Agnes in Cowes is back afloat.

burgundyben

Visit site
Iguana, number 2, went to Argentina, my correspondent there sent these pics of her, note the broken sheer, only the first two like this we think.
received-2809662899178024.webp

received-865460331139239.jpg

received-528078818871430.jpg

Mavourneen

Visit site
Hello everyone, while doing research I came across this thread so thought I would post.
I am the new owner of Mavourneen. She was purchased in Texas and currently is being restored in Fort Lauderdale.
She will get back to her routes and become a tender for a 1920 130’ Camper & Nicholson (Grey Mist) which is also in the last few months of restoration in Fort Lauderdale.
I will try to post some photos and keep you updated.

tomasw

Visit site
Iguana, number 2, went to Argentina, my correspondent there sent these pics of her, note the broken sheer, only the first two like this we think.
received-2809662899178024.webp

received-865460331139239.jpg

received-528078818871430.jpg
According to my research, first Gelyce styled C@N boat was Vashti (later Glissante), then Mr Nicholson’s Gelyce, then Iguana, and Gelyce II (Cona), all broken sheer, probably Gelyce III was broken sheer too (the 5th boat) but never saw a plan or picture to confirm.

burgundyben

Visit site
According to my research, first Gelyce styled C@N boat was Vashti (later Glissante), then Mr Nicholson’s Gelyce, then Iguana, and Gelyce II (Cona), all broken sheer, probably Gelyce III was broken sheer too (the 5th boat) but never saw a plan or picture to confirm.

Hi Tomas. I think you know more about the Gelyce than anyone.

burgundyben

Visit site
Hello everyone, while doing research I came across this thread so thought I would post.
I am the new owner of Mavourneen. She was purchased in Texas and currently is being restored in Fort Lauderdale.
She will get back to her routes and become a tender for a 1920 130’ Camper & Nicholson (Grey Mist) which is also in the last few months of restoration in Fort Lauderdale.
I will try to post some photos and keep you updated.

Delighted to see a Gelyce owner here.

Is Herringull still in USA?

Mavourneen

Visit site
Went to visit Mavourneen today. The work is coming along nicely. Decided to go with painted hull sides as opposed to keeping up with the varnish.
While looking into the history it seems that she was probably white from the yard as in most of the pictures I can find.
I will be installing a small solar system and some lithium batteries to facilitate some more modern power as well as a small DC air con unit in the cabin.
I don’t seem to be able to post photos anymore. Any ideas why I could but now cant?