Horrible boat name !

D

Deleted member 36384

There is a town in the USA called Uranus. The jolly japesters from Jackass made a whole show out of asking people "Can I get a Hotdog in Uranus" and other such quips. Interestingly, or not, JumbleDucks link refers to a vessel called Uranus Gas, near the bottom of the article. Uranus, Missouri has a fudge factory, seriously, it really has and the Newspaper is called Uranus Examiner.

Dan Tribe

Visit site
There is a town in the USA called Uranus. The jolly japesters from Jackass made a whole show out of asking people "Can I get a Hotdog in Uranus" and other such quips. Interestingly, or not, JumbleDucks link refers to a vessel called Uranus Gas, near the bottom of the article. Uranus, Missouri has a fudge factory, seriously, it really has and the Newspaper is called Uranus Examiner.
I got lost in Seven Hills Reserve, a forested area in Brisbane. My phone told me to proceed to Uranus Avenue but I couldn't work out which direction. I was about to ask another hiker, but thought how I could phrase the question.
What is the quickest way to ... ...No
How can I get to ..... No
Can you show me.... No
I just kept walking until I found my way out.

NDG

Visit site
I quite liked the boat I saw recently called Head Office.

As in - ‘I won’t be around on Friday, I’ll be spending the day at Head Office...’

michael_w

Visit site
FUJIMO + F**k You Jane I'm Off.

Or at Burnham Yacht Harbour an angling boat called 'Roger the Cabinboy'

Sybarite

Visit site
And in the uni mag :
Is that Uranus?
No, it's Mars.

JumbleDuck

Visit site
Prince Jefri Bolkiah, the idiot younger brother of the Sultan of Brunei, had a big motor yacht called "Tits" with tenders called "Nipple 1" and "Nipple 2".