• REMINDER - COVID-19

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as YBW, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health and liberty is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Users who are found to promulgate FAKE NEWS on the forum in regard to this issue, intentional or otherwise, may find their access terminated. It is your responsibility to provide references to bona fide sources.

FAKE NEWS, in this regard, is that which is posited by organisations, media, etc., that is repeated on the forum, or used to support personal opinion/hypothesis posted by users - FAKE NEWS is not necessarily the personal opinion/hypothesis being posted in itself, any issues with such should be challenged respectfully.

Horrible boat name !

BlowingOldBoots

There is a town in the USA called Uranus. The jolly japesters from Jackass made a whole show out of asking people "Can I get a Hotdog in Uranus" and other such quips. Interestingly, or not, JumbleDucks link refers to a vessel called Uranus Gas, near the bottom of the article. Uranus, Missouri has a fudge factory, seriously, it really has and the Newspaper is called Uranus Examiner.

Dan Tribe

There is a town in the USA called Uranus. The jolly japesters from Jackass made a whole show out of asking people "Can I get a Hotdog in Uranus" and other such quips. Interestingly, or not, JumbleDucks link refers to a vessel called Uranus Gas, near the bottom of the article. Uranus, Missouri has a fudge factory, seriously, it really has and the Newspaper is called Uranus Examiner.
I got lost in Seven Hills Reserve, a forested area in Brisbane. My phone told me to proceed to Uranus Avenue but I couldn't work out which direction. I was about to ask another hiker, but thought how I could phrase the question.
What is the quickest way to ... ...No
How can I get to ..... No
Can you show me.... No
I just kept walking until I found my way out.

NDG

I quite liked the boat I saw recently called Head Office.

As in - ‘I won’t be around on Friday, I’ll be spending the day at Head Office...’

michael_w

FUJIMO + F**k You Jane I'm Off.

Or at Burnham Yacht Harbour an angling boat called 'Roger the Cabinboy'

Segart

We had a speed boat on Jersey called Far Canal. Not sure how that slipped past the registration clerk.

Sybarite

And in the uni mag :
Is that Uranus?
No, it's Mars.

JumbleDuck

Prince Jefri Bolkiah, the idiot younger brother of the Sultan of Brunei, had a big motor yacht called "Tits" with tenders called "Nipple 1" and "Nipple 2".