Here we go again. Set your clocks! Leg 5

Pye_End

Visit site
part of the fun is correlating my irl course with Google Earth and seeing which bit of land I am having a BBQ on :). Last time round the Horn I went through the middle of the Flaklands; this time I'm going near the mainland, and will be wearing a blue ensign :D

:D

Don't bump into any submarines.

Spyro

Visit site
Martin #1 and Booby #3. Go for it. Well done.

Don't ignore your alarm clocks tonight.

smileys-alarm-clock-457023.gif

You should have stayed up a bit longer. :):):) No alarms needed last night but I will need a changed in predicted weather at the last hurdle before the finish.

Martin_J

Visit site
Hoping we didn't peak too early... PetrM has a good chance to the East although the winds are picking up nicely again by the Falklands..

Enjoy.. ybw_mjm

Martin_J

Visit site
No prizes for guessing how much sleep I managed to get last night.. I just didn't trust my DCs in the changing winds.. Well done all... ybw_mjm

Spyro

Visit site
No prizes for guessing how much sleep I managed to get last night.. I just didn't trust my DCs in the changing winds.. Well done all... ybw_mjm

Yes well done Martin. quite a lead you pulled out. I didn't think I could catch you after the horn so went in a different direction hoping for a shift in the winds forecast but after leading for a couple of days it went from bad to worse.

sarabande

Visit site
neat navigating by the team's top two ! The last 36 hours have been very difficult to predict, but excellent work.

Just start stacking up the beers for when I arrive in a couple of days :)

Dipper

Visit site
Brilliant result Martin. Great effort from Booby just getting pipped near the end. Two ybw sailors in the top 10! Fantastic.

pendlecats

Visit site
:D yey!

Well Dipper you kept me glued to my screen since Cape Horn, snappin' at my heals all the way up. :p

I can spend a little more time with our visiting live-aboard friend (currently in Portugal),,,, Until the next leg that is. ;)