Help or Sponsorship please...

PaulC

Visit site
I am writing this to you in the hope that someone may be able to help......

I have recently been involved in an incident sailing back across the Atlantic....

This article from the Times Newspaper will give you some idea as to what happenned..

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/0,,2-120185,00.html

The story is generating quite a lot of interest with the media, especially as she has now been recovered by a Sword Fishing boat from Florida....

Sailing Today magazine c/o John Goode (editor) are preparing an article due Aug' 10th.

I am desperatly seeking sponsorship to be able to re-mast, re-rig and purchase new sails so that I can complete this venture. I can offer some very good PR and publicity in exchange for any help at all offered. A follow up story will be done on my return to the UK, if I am successful in bringing her back to the UK......And yet more PR for anyone interested...

This is the web site I created for the trip, with pictures and a message board ( updated with progress as to Salvage etc) http://www.redhse1.demon.co.uk/contessa.htm

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration in this..

G

Tactical error, Paul

There is a tradition among seafarers of unquestioning response to help for those at sea who are in danger.

However, for those on dry land who have been in danger at sea.................

Morawel

alanhanson

Visit site
i can not offer you cash but i can take 4 peaple sailing for 2/3 days if you can auction / sell this it may be of use to you i have a modern fully equiped boat in southampton & love sharing it with peaple who love the water & sailing
if this is of any use mail me via this board cheers alan .ps all the best either way alan hanson

PaulC

Visit site
Alan, many thanks for the offer of help. I am working on many ideas at the moment and everything helps. I will see what I can do re: auction etc, great idea, and I will get back to you....Thank-You very much ..PaulC.