Help, help I'm really bored

Tiller Girl

Visit site
Stuck here in Nigeria in a gloomy and depressing hotel - nowhere to go and all ready for the work tomorrow so there is nothing to do beyond watching a Nigeria soap based in a village in the bush where people shout at each other all the time (so it's a bit like Eastenders). Last time I was like this last December you all posted your favorite image of the season - how about it again?:)

Hadenough

Visit site
Stuck here in Nigeria in a gloomy and depressing hotel - nowhere to go and all ready for the work tomorrow so there is nothing to do beyond watching a Nigeria soap based in a village in the bush where people shout at each other all the time (so it's a bit like Eastenders). Last time I was like this last December you all posted your favorite image of the season - how about it again?:)

Haven't you forgotten the bit about inheriting a million squid and just needing a loan of £1,000 to claim it, which you will repay as soon as ------------ :encouragement:

Tiller Girl

Visit site
Haven't you forgotten the bit about inheriting a million squid and just needing a loan of £1,000 to claim it, which you will repay as soon as ------------ :encouragement:

The really sad thing is that people do the 419 thing because they make money at it. I was asked today why europeans are so silly to fall for it.

johnalison

Visit site
It's not been a great year for photos but here are a couple from our channel sail. A view of Fowey.
channel14b42_zps21ab3456.jpg

and somewhere else:

channel14b139_zpsf8f10b42.jpg

Concerto

Visit site
Here are a few photos to possibly make you want to get home sooner. The first is a barge race starting on the Medway in Gillingham Reach. The second is a late summer early evening looking west in Gillingham Reach. The third is a Stella "Lodestar" off Sheerness. The final one is Southend Pier. Click on each of them to make full screen.

IMAG0178.jpg

Gillingham Reach H 6 Sept 14.jpg

IMAG0183.jpg

Southend 6.jpg

Tiller Girl

Visit site
As Tiller Girl is probably in the hands of Boko Haram by now, thanks.

No I am free again. Staying in a Muslim Hotel which is alcohol free. Clever eh?

Lovely photos.

Bl'dy hot here. Word is that the President needs to do a deal with BH to get the girls back if he wants to be re-elected next year and will be doing so.

sailorman

Visit site
Just tot up the pwy chequ

jon and michie

Visit site
Hope your not going to say there is millions in a bank account that you need our details and pin numbers for it to be transferred lol