Madhatter

wp.me
...---...
TeamworkUK2006_1_-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

clyst

Visit site
Know them well. Norman Pearn &co are still in existance 01503 262244.I know David Pearn very well and I know that they had a stack of original brochures (strangely in German tho)

Piss poor sailing boat but excellent motor boat . Very roomy for 20ft with a very large "heads"

clyst

Visit site
Clyst, I emailed them and they said a fire destroyed all info end of !!:rolleyes:
I see what you mean about "piss poor sailing" the boat appears to be out of balance lots of freeboard and short mast

Fire ? What fire ???? I think what they mean the fools had a bonfire and burnt the info !
Or more probably trying to fob you off and cant be arsed to help!!

Thats Alistair Pearn for you !! Hes the grandson of the designer and builder Norman Pearn. Waste of space Im afraid .

johnnyseagull

Visit site
well i never!

hi there.
what are the chances? i saw your boat on the forum on Saturday the 26th march and tied up next to it on the sunday at Torquay.
i assume it was yours as the moss looked just the same.it looks in better nick than my seagull. at least yours has no salt water in the bilges.
i must say it looks very roomy and i wish i had more than my 3'4" headroom on mine.
JK

clyst

Visit site
look at the under water profile . The draft is no more than a moter boat . High topsides and shallow draft = poor sailing ability coupled with a modest sail area . There are a couple of them still in Looe and one at Boating world landrake.