hamble area cheapest fuel

lanerboy

Visit site
hi all

need to fill the boat both tanks ready for the winter, what rate can i get away with as i will not be using the boat for propultion but will be going most weekends to stay onboard would i get away with a 80-20 split??????

also who is offereing the best price around the hamble can nip to iow if required if its worth it

P4Paul

Visit site
hi all

need to fill the boat both tanks ready for the winter, what rate can i get away with as i will not be using the boat for propultion but will be going most weekends to stay onboard would i get away with a 80-20 split??????

also who is offereing the best price around the hamble can nip to iow if required if its worth it

What price did you pay in the end and where, need to fill up with 500L in the next couple of weeks so interested if the berthholder rate at Swanwick offers any/much savings.

sailorman

Visit site
hi all

you are at liberty to take 100% heating / domestic if you wish, your call just sign the form. hmrc might call & see you at home.
likewise you could also take 100% for propulsion

Paddingtonbear

Visit site
Just paid 78p/ltr each and every litre up to 100/day and no it is not on the Hamble :), it is about as far from the sea as is possible in the UK

Other threads that may be of interest