Grudge Rematch newtown-hamble

tcm

Visit site
Last year, jimi totally disregarded the pre-agreed rules by zooming out of newtown creek assuming i had cheated and already set off, when in fact i was merely preparing for the start. Then i followed him but knowing that he must have already cheated, i chased after him, cut him up very badly and made ready to shout abuse, only to find that it wasn't him at all.

So, having again been demoted to a rubbishy rental sailing boat i am at least in a good position to issue a new challenge, which is the same as the last one.

Obviously, we need someone of excellent character to adjudicate. Well, actually they don't need to be of very incredibly good character but at least slightly more trustworthy than a) jimi and b) me both of whom know each other too well, and last year assumed that the other was cheating all the time which on at least one or two occassions wasn't actually true.

<hr width=100% size=1>

BrendanS

Visit site
>>we need someone of excellent character<<

that rules out all the forumites then!

<hr width=100% size=1>Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabris, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

bigmart

Visit site
If Jimi isn't up for it I reckon my 26ft Race Bred Bilge Keeler can wipe out any 40 ft Sunsail Job. Brendan is already too frightened to come too near me in case I make his boat rock in my wake so what chance have you got!

Martin

<hr width=100% size=1>

BrendanS

Visit site
but tcm specifically asked for someone of excellent character!!?

<hr width=100% size=1>Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabris, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

BrendanS

Visit site
YOU! Excellent character! Haaaaaahaaaa! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

Oh, I see. You mean you are a character?

paulineb

Visit site
I'm an excellent character ..... and you know it !!!!!

<hr width=100% size=1>Pxx

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.paulinebeddoes.co.uk/php-cgi/gallery2>Perils of Pauline in Pics</A>