Greece E-Tepai..... Tip

Chris_Robb

Visit site
I try every day but my account is still blocked.
are there any tips on how to unblock ?

This is normally caused by 11 attempts to log in. Email, password and passport number.

Below the login is a reset password. If you press this, you will get an email with instructions to change your password.
If you still know it, just ignore it. BUT it will have unlocked your account.

njthake

Visit site
Chris,
thanks for that. I now manage to log in ok. ( welcome email etc)
but the only page is search criteria with my two previous applications 2019 and 2021 listed horizontally below.
although they grey when I try to select, nothing happens, only a partial blueing of the selected box.
I assume I am supposed to be able to select the application and get to my Eparavolo (updated since payment) then scroll down to find the “ paid” section then print it.
I have tried search criteria, (top of the page) with my eparavolo number mirroring my 2021 application on the same page, but I get no results.
I only get page one of one.
reset button has no effect.

tkalfaoglu

Visit site
Looking at the Tepai brochure, I am confused about 12 to 13 meter difference.

Apparently for a 12m boat, you pay 33 euros a month, but for a 13 meter boat, it says 8E/meter calculated from the 1st meter.
Does that make it 13x8= 104 euros then? If so, that's a very expensive meter :(

Chris_Robb

Visit site

Apparently for a 12m boat, you pay 33 euros a month, but for a 13 meter boat, it says 8E/meter calculated from the 1st meter.
That is correct. Only the Greeks could come up with a steep increase the moment you are over 12 meters. You pay or you vote with your feet.

Mistroma

Greece briefly then Scotland for rest of summer
www.mistroma.com

More than an expensive extra metre.
In theory 12m costs 33 euro per month and 12.01m costs 96.08 euro, making it 63.08 euro for the extra 1cm.

Of course they don't count partial months either and sailing into Greek waters on the last day of a month will trigger payment of a full extra month if you enter the correct date.

Implementation of the web-site was pretty dire but you could argue that the rules work as intended if boat owners don't leave Greece and it maximises income.:D:D

It has been discussed here ever since it was first announced. The English version of the leaflet issued by the Greek government said that length should be quoted to 2 decimal places and the higher rate began over 12m. I've never met anyone who claimed exactly 12m LOA but have met some with boats that managed to shrink after washing and became 11.99m. Payment for my own boat has always been calculated on LOA to 2 places.

Cariadco

Visit site
More than an expensive extra metre.
In theory 12m costs 33 euro per month and 12.01m costs 96.08 euro, making it 63.08 euro for the extra 1cm.

Of course they don't count partial months either and sailing into Greek waters on the last day of a month will trigger payment of a full extra month if you enter the correct date.

Implementation of the web-site was pretty dire but you could argue that the rules work as intended if boat owners don't leave Greece and it maximises income.:D:D

It has been discussed here ever since it was first announced. The English version of the leaflet issued by the Greek government said that length should be quoted to 2 decimal places and the higher rate began over 12m. I've never met anyone who claimed exactly 12m LOA but have met some with boats that managed to shrink after washing and became 11.99m. Payment for my own boat has always been calculated on LOA to 2 places.
Guilty as charged, my boat's exactly11.99, precisely as per manufacturers certification...Phew!!