• REMINDER - COVID-19

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as YBW, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health and liberty is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Users who are found to promulgate FAKE NEWS on the forum in regard to this issue, intentional or otherwise, may find their access terminated. It is your responsibility to provide references to bona fide sources.

FAKE NEWS, in this regard, is that which is posited by organisations, media, etc., that is repeated on the forum, or used to support personal opinion/hypothesis posted by users - FAKE NEWS is not necessarily the personal opinion/hypothesis being posted in itself, any issues with such should be challenged respectfully.

IN ADDITION it seems that conspiracy theories are finding their way onto the forum. This is not the place for such content. Users who post it may find their access limited or permanently suspended. Please leave it where you find it.

Great Canal Journeys

ashtead

Not certain the replacement crew are of the same calliber as those who sadly have had to retire and might be slightly irritating for a whole series.

sailorman

Not certain the replacement crew are of the same calliber as those who sadly have had to retire and might be slightly irritating for a whole series.
Like all these types of programmes, kick em into touch & have a rethink
Furnley twitenstall has a programme on a few mins ago, showing "has beans" how to garden & cook. Only reason is to make a programme that equals another good payday for all has beans

thamesS23

You could always watch it at a later date on All 4 on demand. I’m not expecting much, but at least it’s hopefully going to be nice to see our summer weekend back garden on the tv. Roll on 2021 boating

sailorman

You could always watch it at a later date on All 4 on demand. I’m not expecting much, but at least it’s hopefully going to be nice to see our summer weekend back garden on the tv. Roll on 2021 boating
I have no wish to even watch it now

Parabordi

I'm enjoying it
Saw your boat on it, apparently its between sonning and shiplake, but every fill in piece was medmenham then back to mapledurham again and their first lock was shiplake with bazzer.
Dunno where they moored 2nd night apparently henley , didnt recognise it.

Chris_d

Saw your boat on it, apparently its between sonning and shiplake, but every fill in piece was medmenham then back to mapledurham again and their first lock was shiplake with bazzer.
Dunno where they moored 2nd night apparently henley , didnt recognise it.
French Horn then George and Dragon at Wargrave.

Big John

Not often I use such words but "what a lot of crap" Continuity was the worst I have seen. No Volunteers or Lock and weir keepers shown and I could not beleive that they had Tim giving training. Not sure what the aim of the program was for or who it was aimed at.

sailorman

Not often I use such words but "what a lot of crap" Continuity was the worst I have seen. No Volunteers or Lock and weir keepers shown and I could not beleive that they had Tim giving training. Not sure what the aim of the program was for or who it was aimed at.
Cheap made money maker for 3 has beans & wallpaper tv for idiots