Granta

Gary Fox

N/A
Visit site
I know it was a well-produced, expensive magazine in the 80's, with some good creative pieces although rather left-wing like almost the entire art world. Once it was even available in public libraries! A bit amazing to hear it's still going in print form.
I was hoping your interesting suggestion might somehow be free online, I have too many books already, enough to see me out.

Wansworth

Visit site
I know it was a well-produced, expensive magazine in the 80's, with some good creative pieces although rather left-wing like almost the entire art world. Once it was even available in public libraries! A bit amazing to hear it's still going in print form.
I was hoping your interesting suggestion might somehow be free online, I have too many books already, enough to see me out.
mineis a secondhand copy .I have no idea if Granta are still going,maybe available from Amazon…….you cannot have too many books?

Gary Fox

N/A
Visit site
61 not 62, available for £14.99.. Mind you it has a piece by N.A.M. Rodgers about the influence of ship speed on Georgian-era naval warfare; that is impressive.