Got to feel for Ari Huusela

Frogmogman

Visit site
As he himself has said “now I can say I have had enough of the Doldrums so it does not feel so exciting for me.”

Daydream believer

Visit site
Well, yes, but I think we'd feel sorrier for you if your lounge at home was doing 15 knots
My new Brompton E-bike,will do that speed, but I am not sure how the local plod would take to me whizzing round the village just yet
So until Boris gives us the all clear, I am stuck in the lounge
Got plenty of reading though. The wife has found me some more phone books (y)

Daydream believer

Visit site
I read this just before I went out this morning. So when we were tootling round Bocayna Straits at around two knots, I sent a mental message to you to cheer you up. ??
THANKS. :rolleyes: Knowing that whilst I am stuck indoors, you are out having a tootle has really cheered me up o_O
I expect every lockdown addict reading this post feels sooooo much happier now :)

Any body got any phone books to do swoppsies on. I have nearly read all mine.
Was going to try the audio versions but apparently the police take a dim view.

Last edited:

capnsensible

www.herculessailing.com
THANKS. :rolleyes: Knowing that whilst I am stuck indoors, you are out having a tootle has really cheered me up o_O
I expect every lockdown addict reading this post feels sooooo much happier now :)

Any body got any phone books to do swoppsies on. I have nearly read all mine.
Was going to try the audio versions but apparently the police take a dim view.
I aim to please. Did I mention how sunny and warm it was too? ?

fredrussell

Visit site
Koeketiene, what boat have you? I was impressed you could go up to the mast and she steered herself with ( it looks like) no tiller pilot.

fredrussell

Visit site
Boat: Standfast 36
I do have an autopilot. A rather ancient Autohelm (with hydraulic ram straight on the quadrant) which seems to be holding up well.
Ah, I see. Your tiller didn’t seem to be moving at all when left, but perhaps I’m used to mine, which corrects a bit more than yours. I’m guessing your boat is a bit more directionally stable than my 31 footer. Apols for thread drift OP.