Good youtuber

steveeasy

Visit site
There is some great stuff to watch all though some bore me with the continued requests to like and share so they get more money.
Steveeasy

[178529]

Visit site
There is some great stuff to watch all though some bore me with the continued requests to like and share so they get more money.
Steveeasy
To be fair producing decent content and then getting people to pay for a life sailing in warm weather is a pretty good trick.

lustyd

Visit site
I think permanent holiday would drive anyone nuts. Thankfully there are almost no people who can afford that, especially YouTubers!

steveeasy

Visit site
I think permanent holiday would drive anyone nuts. Thankfully there are almost no people who can afford that, especially YouTubers!
We never set out to earn money from it. Bullshit. Mugs hand over stupid amounts of money to keep some of these in a life of luxury. Still people can do whatever they want with their own cash.

lustyd

Visit site
You're confusing permanent holiday with working like a dog for enough to maintain a sailing lifestyle. These people work a lot harder than most people give them credit for. The ones that don't won't be online for long or sailing for that matter. Yes there are a couple who earn a lot, but they stiol put more effort in that you'll ever know, sourcing and supplying merchandise, managing comms etc. it's more than my full time job requires and even the good ones don't make much more than a good job.
Also, what's your problem if they did set out to make money? Everyone needs a job, and sailing is a nice one. You think Tom Cunliffe does it for the love?

Pagetslady

Visit site
We never set out to earn money from it. Bullshit. Mugs hand over stupid amounts of money to keep some of these in a life of luxury. Still people can do whatever they want with their own cash.
I always thought I was a mug, thank you for confirming it, must be thousands of us on this forum, perhaps we should set up our own forum.

steveeasy

Visit site
You're confusing permanent holiday with working like a dog for enough to maintain a sailing lifestyle. These people work a lot harder than most people give them credit for. The ones that don't won't be online for long or sailing for that matter. Yes there are a couple who earn a lot, but they stiol put more effort in that you'll ever know, sourcing and supplying merchandise, managing comms etc. it's more than my full time job requires and even the good ones don't make much more than a good job.
Also, what's your problem if they did set out to make money? Everyone needs a job, and sailing is a nice one. You think Tom Cunliffe does it for the love?
I don't have a problem with them setting out to make money. I have a problem when people say they did not set out with that intention when actually it's blatent ly obvious they did. It's personal opinion anyway. Lots don't rub it in your face.some like Erik do it diplomatically and some make me puke. Steveeasy