Good walk around decks and 2 side doors - any alternatives??

TheCoach

Visit site
@Halsey if your starting to look at trawler yachts have a scan through my thread from last summer here - might give you some ideas - we had similar requirements re dog friendly, side access etc but not so restricted on vertical movement (yet!)

Ironically we have gone the other way, started looking at trawler yachts and now more into the planing cabin style boats like the Aquador/Scandi's and 9m French (MF etc) :rolleyes:

The one TY that stood out for us was a Corvette, not sure the bathing platform access would work for you though although good side access and side decks. Corvette

Cheers,

TC

Halsey

Visit site
Hi,

No Corvette no good - we have viewed one on our marina.

Keep in touch re Aquador 32C as if we find something we will be selling her - BUT we will not be selling before the end of this season without securing an alternative as her features are more unusual than we thought..........we will probably be prepared to be without her and looking afresh over the winter though.

Sometimes I think if you are looking without selling first (which fortunately we don't need to) you become so fussy nothing is ever good enough

Now watching your thread............

KR

J

Last edited:

TheCoach

Visit site
Hi,

No Corvette no good - we have viewed one on our marina.

Keep in touch re Aquador 32C as if we find something we will be selling her - BUT we will not be selling before the end of this season without securing an alternative as her features are more unusual than we thought..........we will probably be prepared to be without her and looking afresh over the winter though.

Sometimes I think if you are looking without selling first (which fortunately we don't need to) you become so fussy nothing is ever good enough

Now watching your thread............

KR

J
Will do, we are resigned to waiting till later in the year anyway as the Covid price premium is making most things either unaffordable or just pretty poor VFM :rolleyes:

cheers,

TC