Good Luck and Fair winds

jakeroyd

Visit site
to all 2017 Jesters.
Hope all goes well.
Planned to down in Plymouth for the start but now can't be , so I sail with you in spirit.

Yellow Ballad

Visit site
There's a few people struggling to get to the start due to head winds and it looks like a few will wait for winds to drop after the start before heading off.

Watching the weather this week I don't think I would have fancied trying to get up to Pwllheli.

Ceirwan

Visit site
I wasn't sure if it was on this year as there was no mention on the Jester website.

I realise there's a Yahoo group, but I didn't want to sign up for an account just to see it.

Yellow Ballad

Visit site
Not much really on the Yahoo group, I think a lot of it is "Jesters just getting on with it".

Seems most people have got to Pwllheli, I'll be heading up to the start Sunday morning so I'll update on here. Not really heard anything about Plymouth.

Spuddy

Visit site
Bernie in Chantilly arrived about midnight Thursday. Dunno how the crossing went yet but in getting to the Tamar he experienced a few breakages and diesel in the bilge.

Bikesailer

Visit site
Having enjoyed my run out in the event 2 years ago, I had intended to take a run down to Plymouth the week before the start and make a late entry. However having seen the forecasts on the Monday I decided to go up to the East coast of Scotland instead. Good to see John Apps back in a Jester event.