GOING DOWN FRENCH CANALS

G

One 50 year old ex RSPCA Officer with Evolution 26 wants two crew to go down french canals..Calais to Med starting about 28th April this year. Share expenses which are mainly food and deisel. Expect to take about 3/4 weeks but can adjust to suit. Part voyage might be a posibility

G

Paul.....please email me.....

My partner (Joscelyn) and I could be interested. We've got over 50 years sailing experience between us (both in our mid forties,)and some sailing qualifications (if they mean anything). We've owned an embarrassing assortment of craft over the years (currently a 30 foot gaffer).

We've been through the French inland waterways several times by ourselves (last time October 1999, when we brought a Westerly Discus back from the Gulf of Tarranto in Southern Italy).

Luckily, we can usually arrange our schedules to suit our whims. Our gaffer is currently laid up in a farm cut off by F & M, so a trip as crew may be of interest to us.

Thanks.

G

Paul.....please email me.....

My partner (Joscelyn) and I could be interested. We've got over 50 years sailing experience between us (both in our mid forties,)and some sailing qualifications (if they mean anything). We've owned an embarrassing assortment of craft over the years (currently a 30 foot gaffer).

We've been through the French inland waterways several times by ourselves (last time October 1999, when we brought a Westerly Discus back from the Gulf of Tarranto in Southern Italy).

Luckily, we can usually arrange our schedules to suit our whims. Our gaffer is currently laid up in a farm cut off by F & M, so a trip as crew may be of interest to us.

Thanks.