Gipsy Moth 4

Sianna

Visit site
It will be sad to see her leave Bucklers Hard or has she already gone to Guernsey? She's a historic and beautiful boat.

R.Ems

Visit site
Being raised in Greenwich, I sat in that chair many times as a kid; it had a gimballed table attatched to it as well. Pity it went missing.

SaltIre

Visit site
Unless I am completely mistaken it is in the shed where I keep my boat on the Hamble.) The Elephant Boatyard | Facebook

Steveeasy

Indeed...
Gipsy Moth IV is a boat of immense historical significance. Her circumnavigation of the world in 1967 under the helm of Sir Francis Chichester broke all records.
This legendary yacht is now here at the Elephant Boatyard and will be undergoing a comprehensive programme of restoration work to give her a new lease of life.

simon oberholzer

Visit site
Hello All
This is Simon Oberholzer. I can let you all know that we have recovered the gimballed chair and it will be refitted in Phase 2 of the restoration. Phase 1 has just been completed on August 5 at the Elephant Boat Yard.
Future events, plans and news will be soon published on the new website : www.gipsymoth4.com starting October 1.
Thank you for the support.