Getting paranoid here

kimhollamby

www.kimhollamby.com
It's not necessarily a problem, but anyone who sent a cheque beyond the closing date landed me a minor issue as I am not in the office this week and I am having to monitor remotely...I'll be back with an update as soon as I can prise one of my peeps off their day jobs.

<hr width=100% size=1>

studgies

www.marvinmarine.co.uk
thanks for that, I am sure many will have said the same but I did send it off in time for the cut off (piggin' RM!!). Anyways, I am sure it will be there and we shall all have a fantastic time, thanks in advance to all who organised it (incase I am to incoherant on the night to say it!)

<hr width=100% size=1>

BrendanS

Visit site
Everyone that's confirmed and sent cheques..... please.....just turn up and enjoy yourselves, and stop getting so hung up about cheques.

If yours hasn't arrived yet, we'll pry one out of you one way or another. I know cheques are arriving late, as I sent mine in time to arrive Friday, and it too didn't arrive.

I'm working very long hours this week, 20+ hours both of last two days, and don't honestly have the time to answer the many pm's and emails on the subject.

<hr width=100% size=1>Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabris, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

studgies

www.marvinmarine.co.uk
Oops sorry Brendan, we will all have to makes sure you are well looked after on Saturday to make up for all the stress and hassle you have gone to over the past few weeks.

<hr width=100% size=1>

Forbsie

Visit site
I know what you mean about working these long hours, Brendan. I am working similar hours at the moment and am seriously concerned that my liver can keep up with all of this. /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

<hr width=100% size=1>

duncan

Visit site
just get on with it Forbsie - you're only putting in the hours to get more bar time over the weekend! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

<hr width=100% size=1>madesco madidum ..../forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Forbsie

Visit site
...but my working hours seem to be spent at the bar!! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

<hr width=100% size=1>

BrendanS

Visit site
Wanna swap jobs? /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

<hr width=100% size=1>Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabris, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.