Genuine Audi 8S0051435D USB Adapter Cable Angled for Mobile Devices with Apple Lightning Port

AllanG

Visit site
Genuine Audi 8S0051435D USB Adapter Cable Angled for Mobile Devices with Apple Lightning Port

Whilst this is an Audi branded item, this cable is suitable for any USB-A to Apple Lightning Port device connection, and would be ideal for use onboard a boat.

It’s the same cable as this one:- https://store.inchcape.co.uk/collec...a ... pter-cable

Price: £20.00 incl postage or collect from near Southampton

Payment by BACS or cash, NOT PayPal.

AllanG

Visit site
Hi Gary,

It connects any Apple device, that has a Lightning charging socket, to any USB power socket, which enables the Apple device to be charged from the USB power supply.

I hope this helps,

Cheers, Allan

Gary Fox

N/A
Visit site
Not being funny but I'm a long term iPad user, and a USB-Lightning charging lead is about £2 delivered from Amazon the next day.
The reason I use iPads is that I'm not very computer-minded, so bear with me when I ask: What's the difference between the £20 Audi lead, and the £2 Amazon lead?

AllanG

Visit site
Your link points to a device for £17.99, delivered, but you are asking £20 ???

Sorry, Paul, I’m the original OP for this advert, so it wasn’t me that posted the Amazon link, but as the Amazon one is cheaper, then I’m willing to consider an offer.

Gary Fox........from my experience cheap USB leads are pretty cr.p, and the connections tend to fail, but for £2 go ahead and buy one!!

PaulRainbow

Visit site
Sorry, Paul, I’m the original OP for this advert, so it wasn’t me that posted the Amazon link, but as the Amazon one is cheaper, then I’m willing to consider an offer.

Sorry Alan, missed that.

Gary Fox........from my experience cheap USB leads are pretty cr.p, and the connections tend to fail, but for £2 go ahead and buy one!!

Agree about cheap USB leads.