Gala Dinner at the Greyhound Hotel Aldbury 3rd March

FullCircle

Visit site
Indeed T25, a black tie function.
I have a previously enjoyed DJ kit, a tad on the small side for me now. Only been to a couple of dozen post race dinners. Ahem.

Koeketiene

www.sailblogs.com
[ QUOTE ]

I have a previously enjoyed DJ kit, a tad on the small side for me now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you grown? Sideways? /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

FullCircle

Visit site
Lonely of Tewkesbury would like to remind all that the dinner is only 10 days or so away.......

Are we all still there, as I will be phoning the Hotel this weekend?

Also, I need to find the damn small sailboats as all efforts to get 6 or 7 of the same have so far proved elusive.
Still, never mind, I am looking forward to it anyway, and I may change the rules to Paper boats manufactured from an origami pattern. That'll sort the Men out from the SWMBOs.

D3B

www.cutting-solutions.co.uk
Still attending but alone /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Reminds me I must charge the batteries on the recovery vessels /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Dont want to have to send recovery vessel to recover the recovery vessel /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

I shall also be trying to get into the DJ stuff that fitted a few years ago /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

sailorman

Visit site
have a Great Time /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif,
you might need to "brail" the main`sl by all accounts /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Over & Out /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

P.S dont forget the "Radio Check" /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Roger

AlJones

atsailing.com
How was it? How was it?

Dave I hope you passed on my apologies,

Tina and I hope that you all had a great night and are sad we had to miss it, but I think Dave would have explained.

Bestest to you all.

Al & Tina.

Sixpence

Visit site
You both missed a good night Al , stand by for a fuller story soon to be released , and yes , apologies were passed on , hope you can make it to the next one because we're aiming higher this time