Fun and Frolics on the Night

BlueSkyNick

Visit site
Just a few ideas to liven the place up – all totally optional, of course.

<span style="color:red"> Entertainment </span> - Self generated – something to help you pass the time on a boring crossing. Get your boat to create a poem, limerick, even a song ! The subject must be related to scuttlebutt, however tenuous. Nothing too long winded (BobE please note!)

<span style="color:red"> Pretend Forumites </span> . Out of respect for those who had to withdraw – Powerskipper, Duncan, Jimi, Iangrant to name just some. Create a <span style="color:red"> </span> model to help us think they are present. Eg 2-D in the form of a picture or cardboard cutout, a 3-D doll (effigy?), or even a hologram (zero-D?)

<span style="color:red"> Prize Giving </span> – there will be some awards – feel free to nominate your own on the night! eg For almost arriving a week early – B…… no I promised I wouldn’t publish it !

All good clean fun - I hope you will agree!

jimi

Visit site
Which of these nearly got the date wrong?

Becky
Bedouin
Blue Chip
BobE
Brian Humber

Betcha it was Becky cos she's just a woman and they're easily confused!

Colin_S

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
<span style="color:red"> Pretend Forumites </span> . Out of respect for those who had to withdraw – Powerskipper, Duncan, Jimi, Iangrant to name just some. Create a <span style="color:red"> </span> model to help us think they are present. Eg 2-D in the form of a picture or cardboard cutout, a 3-D doll (effigy?), or even a hologram (zero-D?)

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll bring a garden gnome if you can 'borrow' a hat.................

BobE

Visit site
Hey What goes on with you two??????
<span style="color:red"> Entertainment </span> - Self generated – something to help you pass the time on a boring crossing. Get your boat to create a poem, limerick, even a song ! The subject must be related to scuttlebutt, however tenuous. Nothing too long winded (BobE please note!) /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

UNQUOTE
and

Becky
Bedouin
Blue Chip
BobE /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif
Brian Humber

UNQUOTE

Oh well in every crew there's a whipping boy... I know my place ...
See y'all there..
Looks a bit windless tho???

Cheers Bob E...

Jeremy_W

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
eg For almost arriving a week early – B…… no I promised I wouldn’t publish it !

[/ QUOTE ] That must be me. I almost competed in the RORC Cowes - Cherbourg race the previous weekend.