fuel price is increasing day by day

marteen406

Visit site
such it is curse the fuel price is increasing day by day. people of middle level can not buy fuel now, so they are getting alternative for fuel. it is a natural element which we have to use for living.
the proper way of filter it and makes up it to usable for human makes a good cost, but the cost is not heavy reason for increasing price of fuel.
thank you
SOCIAL CYBER FORUM

Jim@sea

Visit site
You have to remember that Red Diesel will one day be unobtainable. A warning sign was a few weeks ago when a Farmer was fined £250 for using Red Diesel for a Non Agricultural Activity. I believe the fine would have been greater had he been making a charge for the activity which he was doing (Cutting the Grass for a Charity)
It reminds me of when, (if you had a Farm) you could tax a Car or Van "Farmers Goods" and when Road Tax was £70 I taxed a Metro for £20.
Mind you they did ask what Agricultural use I put the Metro to and I replied I took my chickens to market.

So, with Red Diesel the writing is on the wall. Am I wrong.

ShontelleN

Visit site
rewards program

In spite of recent optimistic fluctuations, the cost of gas is still high for typical families. Are you aware that joining trips to the pump with trips to the grocery store can provide some relief? If your local grocery chain offers a rewards program that translates into discount rates per gallon at the pump, it would be wise of you to take advantage, if you are not doing so already. It sounds pretty interesting, isn't it? Take a review at here.

halcyon

Visit site
such it is curse the fuel price is increasing day by day. people of middle level can not buy fuel now, so they are getting alternative for fuel. it is a natural element which we have to use for living.
the proper way of filter it and makes up it to usable for human makes a good cost, but the cost is not heavy reason for increasing price of fuel.
thank you
SOCIAL CYBER FORUM

Came across some fuel prices I noted back in 2000 when we were moaning about fuel cost.

May 96 4* 55.9 litre £2.54 gal
May 97...... 57.8 ...... £2.63
Feb 98 ..... 60.9 ...... £2.77
Apr 99 ...... 69.9 ...... £3.18
Apr 00 ...... 78.7 ...... £3.58
Aug 00 ..... 89.9 ...... £4.09

Though I do remember buying petrol @ £0.24 a gal in 1967

Brian

Last edited: