Frustrating

volvopaul

hotmail.co.uk
Bit of a thread drift there BP .

As Boris said this time last year .

If you can work from home please do so , if you cannot work from home be safe , follow the guidelines , take the appropriate action .

And that is exactly what we do.

Rappey

Visit site
Or of course you could learn to do the cushions yourself.
Not such an easy thing to do.. Ive made a boat cover, stack pack,replaced my uv strip, but saloon cushoins need to be made so accurately and well or they look awfull...
I didnt want to attempt mine so i dated a girl who was a seamstress.. worked out quite well.. Now i just need to date a chef !!

longjohnsilver

Visit site
Or perhaps I understand what is important and what isn't. And fly Bridge cushions simply are not. Keeping people safe is

I suspect you are someone else who thinks that just because you want somthing done people have to do it for you. and why because you have some money to pay them. You have so much to learn
Probably best you go and play somewhere else. You have no idea what I think or expect.

Seastoke

Visit site
Or perhaps I understand what is important and what isn't. And fly Bridge cushions simply are not. Keeping people safe is

I suspect you are someone else who thinks that just because you want somthing done people have to do it for you. and why because you have some money to pay them. You have so much to learn
I think you are shouting at the wrong guy , i believe he is a doctor and wont join in your drivel .

rafiki_

Visit site
I need my fly bridge cushions replacing and the boat is on The Hamble.

Fed up with lazy people who can't be bothered to meet me on board and discuss this and other work they only want photo's and yet would no doubt be happy to ping out a quote for a lot of money.

Any suggestions would be most welcome and appreciated.
Paul, have you tried Quay Canvas at Deacons?

Whopper

Visit site
If they’re not torn or ripped there are other solutions to full re-covering. I had a set of cushions that were at least 20 years old sorted last season using a painting method from a company called Colour Lock for less than €200. I said to myself that if I got a season out of them I’d be happy. They’re still perfect.

E919A187-F069-4E13-A2A0-50013D13C674.jpeg

paul salliss

Visit site
Happy to do that, just amazing when you ring companies based in and around the Hamble and they still can't be arsed
Just to say that I did contact them, they asked for photos, so I drove to the boat and took several photos and sent them over to them, a few days later I got an email saying thanks for the photos, now can I go back to the boat and take the cushions into them and that way they can give me a quote

paul salliss

Visit site
Thank you to the very helpful people that suggested companies that could assist with this, and as for the Mr negative on this thread, if the Government was to endorse your approach then nothing would be happening anywhere, and millions would be forced not to work, the whole UK Gov approach is based on a fine balance of keeping people safe and protecting the vital economy and jobs, the most dangerous attitude out there is yours!!

superheat6k

Visit site
I need my fly bridge cushions replacing and the boat is on The Hamble.

Fed up with lazy people who can't be bothered to meet me on board and discuss this and other work they only want photo's and yet would no doubt be happy to ping out a quote for a lot of money.

Any suggestions would be most welcome and appreciated.
Paul - this chap is a car upholsterer, but he does some marine work, and is fastidious - based in Bittern, Southampton. He did an excellent job of the cushions on my Turbo 36.

Chris 07766 227607