French waterways guides

Muddy32

Visit site
We are going into the French canals this season , having done the Eastern area some years ago. Has anyone got guides for the central region, no longer wanted? Canals de Bourgoine,Centre,Nivernais and/or Lateral de Loire.

maggietwo

Visit site
hi ,I have 2 pilot books which we uses some years ago 1996 first book from corre and second book corre to lyon fond the river saone very busy and the second part the rone not so busy but very large and fast if any good mail me back .andy

Muddy32

Visit site
hi ,I have 2 pilot books which we uses some years ago 1996 first book from corre and second book corre to lyon fond the river saone very busy and the second part the rone not so busy but very large and fast if any good mail me back .andy
A little confused with your reply. - could you pm me with a direct email if you have some french canal guides?
Thanks,

Richard.

maggietwo

Visit site
hi Richard,ok I have 2 river pilots of the French canal system1 is from lyon to port saint louis.the other is from higher up the river and is from the saone from bains les bains to lyon printed 1995 10th edition good condition and good information ,if you think they are any good to you e mail me back .regards andy

Muddy32

Visit site
hi Richard,ok I have 2 river pilots of the French canal system1 is from lyon to port saint louis.the other is from higher up the river and is from the saone from bains les bains to lyon printed 1995 10th edition good condition and good information ,if you think they are any good to you e mail me back .regards andy