DJ43 - Fairline Squadron 52
Rotrax - Island Packet 350 yacht

Still room for more !

Henry :)

Last edited:

Cardo

www.yacht-tinkerbell.co.uk
Good news.

I appreciate you had a bit of a ding dong with the mods, but is there anything planned for meals on Saturday? 'Er indoors likes to plan these things and is nagging me. She doesn't like it when people go hungry. :p

Cardo

www.yacht-tinkerbell.co.uk
Tinkerbell ('er indoors and I) will be coming up Friday evening so hopefully in time for dinner. We'll be staying until mid morning Sunday, when alas we'll have to head back and miss out on the Sunday lunch frivolities. We're bringing Colhel and his missus with us.
Sign us up for everything whilst we're there. :D

henryf

www.911virgin.com
Friday night: The Anchor. Probably there from around 7.30pm. Boats will be in the Yacht Haven for those arriving by tender. "Emily Jo" open to say hello. Food available at the Anhor. "Switch" are playing from 9.00pm. They are a contemporary cover band, 3 lads, a lovely tight sound. The band will be playing in the games room to the back of the pub, so if it all gets a bit too much there will space to talk.

Saturday night. Mojaks booked for 8.15pm. Left out of the Yacht Haven, up the hill & on your right behind the little wishing well. If you want to eat there and haven't let me know it isn't a problem but get in touch as soon as possible (email via profile).

Sunday: We have the walk ashore booked at the Folly Inn. Lunch booked around 2.00pm. We are going to swap crews going up the Medina to give Yachting people a chance to experience the opulence of motor boating and Mobos a chance to wear full weather gear and get soaked to the skin.

Mobos will pop out into the Solent briefly before heading up the Medina to give guests a quick blast at planing speed.

Weather for Friday looks like a Mill Pond, a bit of a breeze picking up over Saturday and then calming down again for Sunday. Hopefully dry throughout most of the weekend but we shall see.

We still need to decide on an item of identifying clothing for Friday night in the Anchor.

Crews list as:

Henryf - Princess 50 flybridge
oGaryo - Sealine S28 - May struggle due to work. Sat night / Sunday ?
Cardo - Southerly 105 Yacht
Colhel - Sans boat, sharing Cardo
Spotty Dog - Friday night in Tender Spotty Pub
ShaunG - Golden Shamrock half tonner Yacht
Lions Den - Princess 42 flybridge
Iain C - Sabre 27 yacht
Rotrax - Island Packet 350 yacht
Andy59 - Sealine F36 Flybridge
ShaunG - Golden Shamrock half tonner yacht
Kcrane - Princess V48
Rev Timothy Griffin - The Anchor Pub & joining us to say grace at the Folly.

If you're not on the list then don't be shy get in touch via my profile.

Henry

henryf

www.911virgin.com
We will be in the south basin.

On arrival let the Yacht Haven know you are with the Magazine forum booking on the radio so they can direct you accordingly.

Henry :)

Status
Not open for further replies.