Forum gathering Friday 30th November - Sunday 2nd December

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpottyDog5

Visit site
Hi Roy,

This should be most amusing to watch you coming down the medina river - as i assume you will be offsetting your carbon footprint you will most probably be rowing to CYH and using your crutches as ores to keep the weight down so no additional ores in tow :D or possibly motoring with the putt putt engine :confused:
Anyhow best be sure and come down with a slack tide - we don't want to see you falling in now do we :rolleyes:

No doubt Henry will take some video footage off you disembarking from your vessel unaided to put on the forum together with the other footage he will obviously be editing from the weekend.

Just be aware Henry can draw his camcorder as quick as a gunslinger and before you know it you are on youtube :eek:
:) ;)
You have been spending far to long with that Henry Geezer :)
No slow boat for me, I have 25 of your finest carbon munching horses.....

Last edited:

Firefly625

Visit site
I can give you a lift in SpottyPup

wow, what a kind offer, thanks Roy, only issue is a lift is great, but the to and fro from the island etc etc... so will have a think if I can formulate a plan...

ooops, just remembered... its an anniversary for me & SWMBO, have a hotel booked in Dorset for romantic weekend away... how could I forget!?

Last edited:

henryf

www.911virgin.com
wow, what a kind offer, thanks Roy, only issue is a lift is great, but the to and fro from the island etc etc... so will have a think if I can formulate a plan...

ooops, just remembered... its an anniversary for me & SWMBO, have a hotel booked in Dorset for romantic weekend away... how could I forget!?

Keep the boat in a little longer and bring her along.

If the boat's a rockin'....... ;)

Henry

colhel

Visit site
Henry, not sure if you're aware, a few of us are gathering in Lymington tomorrow evening.

http://www.ybw.com/forums/showthread.php?t=333645

Being a sociable type I'd like to come along to yours too, but boats out of the water and most of the people in this section are strangers so probably wouldn't want me as crew, especially as i'm a bit of a nob.
But if anyone should find themselves at a loose end tomorrow, I'm sure you'd be made welcome, and could even recruit a few more for your gathering later this month.

col

henryf

www.911virgin.com
Henry, not sure if you're aware, a few of us are gathering in Lymington tomorrow evening.

http://www.ybw.com/forums/showthread.php?t=333645

Being a sociable type I'd like to come along to yours too, but boats out of the water and most of the people in this section are strangers so probably wouldn't want me as crew, especially as i'm a bit of a nob.
But if anyone should find themselves at a loose end tomorrow, I'm sure you'd be made welcome, and could even recruit a few more for your gathering later this month.

col

Thanks for that.

H.

dj43

Visit site
Hi Henry

lorraine and myself would like to attend,We are berthed at east cowes,but not able to get over untill early sat evening,so depending what space is left prob come in rib or car.

henryf

www.911virgin.com
Hi Henry

lorraine and myself would like to attend,We are berthed at east cowes,but not able to get over untill early sat evening,so depending what space is left prob come in rib or car.

Arriving Sat is fine. I was expecting some folks to struggle with Friday.

Do think about bringing the boat, I am hoping to arrange a bit more than just food together on Saturday. If we all have our boats there is more chance of mingling.

Henry :)

dj43

Visit site
Arriving Sat is fine. I was expecting some folks to struggle with Friday.

Do think about bringing the boat, I am hoping to arrange a bit more than just food together on Saturday. If we all have our boats there is more chance of mingling.

Henry :)

OK but prob be after 8pm would this be to late.

SpottyDog5

Visit site
Shut up and get your keys in the pot like everyone else.

Remember I know what they look like :)

H.

You said you would never bring that up again, you Cad, I said it was my first time and it was cold. And I still don't believe that Y10 should be used in that area....

Pinnacle

Visit site
Henry, apologies, but SWMBO tells me we are going to be somewhere else that weekend. Maybe next time.........

Status
Not open for further replies.