Forum Cruise Reports

Hurricane

Visit site
This thread is now severely limited due to Photoshop's change of policy.

I, for one, will NOT be paying 400 dollars a year for a sub standard service from the likes of Photobucket.
Thats what happens when we rely on other providers.
I will probably build my own web server next week and host my own pics in the future.
I've already fixed my signature image by moving it to a temporary resource.

dpb

Visit site
Yes
Just try and put a link into this forum to one of your own photos - it will fail and give you a dummy Photobucket image.
This approach is nothing short of a ransom.

Thats what I did for the wareham pictures today, copied and pasted the url links, the pictures are in photobucket and they are working............?

Hurricane

Visit site
Thats what I did for the wareham pictures today, copied and pasted the url links, the pictures are in photobucket and they are working............?

Oh
Your account seems to be working
This is from yours
[IMG]http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u125/dpb101/Wareham%20July%202017/IMG_3215_zpsegrnsrhk.jpg[/IMG]
IMG_3215_zpsegrnsrhk.jpg

And here's an example from my Photobucket account
[IMG]http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj158/mikerothery/IMG_3084_zps16fe0bd6.jpg[/IMG]
IMG_3084_zps16fe0bd6.jpg

This is probably the wrong place to discuss this.

LBRodders

Visit site
Probably verging on rule breaking, but I have double posted this as people may miss it in the Welsh Med thread.

As our first season, we have had a wonderful time and met some fantastic people who are always available for advice, banter and the odd spare!

I suppose the compilation of photos and videos is some evidence that a family can enjoy a 27ft boat in the UK. And not on the south coast. In addition, it was considered a poor season!
Yes its not easy all the time, but its an adventure and one that hopefully will shape family memories for some time.

Enjoy, dont get too wrapped up in the format, we didn't.

The crew of Jenny Lynn!

Jenny Lynn Season 1

Greg2

Visit site
Probably verging on rule breaking, but I have double posted this as people may miss it in the Welsh Med thread.

As our first season, we have had a wonderful time and met some fantastic people who are always available for advice, banter and the odd spare!

I suppose the compilation of photos and videos is some evidence that a family can enjoy a 27ft boat in the UK. And not on the south coast. In addition, it was considered a poor season!
Yes its not easy all the time, but its an adventure and one that hopefully will shape family memories for some time.

Enjoy, dont get too wrapped up in the format, we didn't.

The crew of Jenny Lynn!

Jenny Lynn Season 1

What a great video!

Last edited: