Flying along ......

fireball

Visit site
..... at 3 knots with 96Nm to go .... but the wind is supposed to pick up a bit later ...

Recovered a few places - now "upto" 172, should take out quite a few more as there are a load clustered around the south of the island going nowhere .... Morgana still hasn't got up yet and ybw_Sunshine seems to be taking a well deserved break /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

ybw_H4Marine is now heading in the same direction as the body of the fleet .... but he's forgotten to go round the top of the island!! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Dipper

Visit site
I've been very lucky. I woke up in the night and altered course a few times to give me a better angle on the wind. Then I entered a delayed course change at the first mark with plenty of margin for error and went back to bed. This morning I saw that I had tacked round the mark with 0.1nM to spare!

I've picked up about 90 places. If Morgana doesn't wake up soon, I'll overtake him. I'm less than 2nM behind. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Dyflin

Visit site
Think you better check the batteries on your autopilot, you're about to go aground! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Dipper

Visit site
It's OK. I'm on the ball. Just taken SWMBO round to church so I am now free for an hour! As long as I don't have to collect her at a crucial point!