Flybridge Canopy Repair/Alteration - Essex or Northern Ireland

Fire99

Visit site
Evening people,

Well my flybridge cover has been the victim of first me falling backwards and sitting on it (whist up) and secondly last night's storm has caused further damage.
I'm visiting Essex on Monday so was looking for somewhere in the Essex area that can do a decent repair job for not a million gold bars.
Alternatively somewhere in Northern Ireland near the boat but I'm less familiar with that area.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. (It looks like my old 'go to' in Tollesbury is no longer there)

Cheers,

Nick

PlanB

Visit site
I used these for a complete set of covers, albeit years ago.
Slow, but thorough.
East Coast Sails Ltd
Address:
3 The Foundry Hall Lane
Postcode/City:
CO14 8HW Walton On The Naze
County:
Essex England
Phone:
01255 678353

Fax:
01255 677703

Fire99

Visit site
I used these for a complete set of covers, albeit years ago.
Slow, but thorough.
East Coast Sails Ltd
Address:
3 The Foundry Hall Lane
Postcode/City:
CO14 8HW Walton On The Naze
County:
Essex England
Phone:
01255 678353

Fax:
01255 677703
Many thanks.. Another option and a nice part of the world.. Though for now I think it's just a repair job rather than a build and I'd like to get it done before my return to NI if possible..

madabouttheboat

Visit site
Jagara Canopies Ltd

David is great. Rochford, Essex

ive used Dave a few times. He does a good job at a reasonable price but is always very busy and difficult to tie down to a schedule. Worth waiting for if you have time though.

Now, I want to know how an island inhabitant in the middle of the Irish Sea even knows about Dave, let alone used his services?

Mr Googler

Visit site
ive used Dave a few times. He does a good job at a reasonable price but is always very busy and difficult to tie down to a schedule. Worth waiting for if you have time though.

Now, I want to know how an island inhabitant in the middle of the Irish Sea even knows about Dave, let alone used his services?
I bought a boat from boats.co.uk and he did some canopy work before it was moved to the middle of the Irish Sea. I now use him via the post as there’s no one decent on the Isle of Man!

alt

Visit site
If NI, Boat Covers Ireland. They are *the* go to guys IMHO. I persuaded them to come to the West of Ireland to make me a new canopy... excellent service and craftsmanship

Fire99

Visit site
If NI, Boat Covers Ireland. They are *the* go to guys IMHO. I persuaded them to come to the West of Ireland to make me a new canopy... excellent service and craftsmanship
Thanks a lot. I've heard good things about Boat Covers Ireland but I've found them tricky to get hold of so far since Autumn... But I admit I haven't been too persistent..

Falcoron

Visit site
Because of the lock down and the increase in boat owners this year, NI covers are behind with their work and working flat out on back orders. my mate wanted work done and was given a 4 month lead time before they could get to his. that was a few months ago.
I would think they would still be flat out at present.

Fire99

Visit site
Because of the lock down and the increase in boat owners this year, NI covers are behind with their work and working flat out on back orders. my mate wanted work done and was given a 4 month lead time before they could get to his. that was a few months ago.
I would think they would still be flat out at present.
Many thanks for that. I did wonder if recent events had put significant strain on the companies.