five loaves (at least) and two fishes ...

ParaHandy

Visit site
Ah well ... we did better than 'im and the miracle was finding a bar open in Les Sables after 11 on a Sunday night (and still being in it 5 hrs later)

We did, 3,625.8 miles which works out at 1,813/fish or 245/loaf. Average speed 7kn

We all done well? Well done to Matt

sarabande

Visit site
Real magic, being with you virtually every cable of the voyage.

Indeed well done to all. I presume that the skipper has publishing and censorship rights on all the photos ?

"This story shall the good man teach his son;
And Crispin Crispian shall ne'er go by,
From this day to the ending of the world,
But we in it shall be remember'd;
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile,
This day shall gentle his condition:
And gentlemen in England now a-bed
Shall think themselves accursed they were not here,
And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks
That fought with us upon Saint Crispin's day. "

What a team.

tcm

Visit site
I gave a special Alanticist Award to Para when he was merrily recommended us all for knighthoods at about 4.45 am on Tuesday just back from the bar, proper presentation and everything. Cos really, with all his breadmaking and research of the boat type in Gosport and finding about the engine fuel consumption and equipment and the puters and satphones he really conquered the Atlantic Sailing like few can possibly have matched.

The award took the form of a er kangeroo scrotum we found in the boat (marked "genuine kangeroo scrotum") from previous owner. I am pretty sure it is not a Mojo since it doesn't work, and isn't a mojomo either as far as i know, so probably me giving it away for sucha very good cause is likelyto bringgood luck to the boat and future crew and para.

So, I reckon I am in the clear as far as any too-embarassing photos are concerned, ahem, but would love to see any??