Fitting up supper....

dolabriform

freewheeling.world
I have had a message from Pam.
She says Roger is not up to coming out for a supper just yet and doesn’t think he will he any time soon. So that somewhat buggers my initial plan. But it does mean we can look for a wider range of places to meet.

I am still in favour of Foxes as there is a hotel next door for anyone who wants to come by road. Thoughts please.

Foxes works for us

PeterWright

Visit site
Looks like you better print Foxes before too many alternatives are proposed. Websites seem to encourage diversion whereas decision making needs convergence (corollary number 5 of Wrights law of organising people).

Peter.

Tomahawk

Visit site
TBH I have been waiting a bit to see if our dear leader is going to do another about face and cancell everything as he did at Christmas. Reading between the lines it seems there is an undercurrent of finding excuses to extend lockdown. The Indian variant being the latest.

Do folks think we should just go ahead and book something but he ready to cancel?

nortada

Visit site
Sorry, I haven’t been paying attention. Has a date been finalised?

Left Walton in Oct 2019 and thanks to Covid, have been absent ever since (we had planned to be back in Apr 2020).

Still in Lagos, Portugal but now getting jabbed so could be back before too long so Tay may be able to make it.✅

Sorry Fred drift, Dolabriform, how are we placed for the Stone Point weekend❓

Another thought, as the settled summer weather approaches ?, we could have a get together at Stone Point (or another anchorage).

Not instead of the Fitting Up but in addition to❓

Last edited:

Independence

Visit site
17th July at Foxes works for us.

I'm trying to get a few boats together from Pin Mill for a Limehouse Marina cruise 12th - 15th July assuming lockdown conditions allow. One other boat at the moment but happy for anyone from here to join us.

Also Titchmarsh 19/6 and Burnham 2nd-4th July.

PM me if you are interested and I'll put you on the comms list as we finalise plans