Final numbers 9th May

BrendanS

Visit site
Looks like with present numbers we can do £20 a head roughly, on 9th May.

If anyone is going to drop out, please let me know, as we need final numbers. I'll post more details shortly

Pinnacle

Visit site
Sorry Brendan, but we have developed a diary clash and will have to withdraw. I do hope the event is very successful!

BlueSkyNick

Visit site
Can you please clarify what the arrangements are, ie food, shelter, drinks, etc, for our money.

ANd what happens if people either drop out in advance or fail to turn up? do the reduced number who do turn up have to pay extra?

Also timings - we have to resolve dog care.

TIA.

Nick

BrendanS

Visit site
at the moment, no.

People will have to pay in advance, so if they drop out after they've paid and I've confirmed final numbers to caterers, then sorry, no refunds. That's how it's worked previously, and down to people attending to decide if coming by boat or car if the weather is bad. It's worked in the past, and not much I can do to change the format as there are fixed costs in the marquee hire.

Food is included in the price, drinks are down to individuals, though the restaurant providing the food will put on a bar in the marquee, and have offered to provide a decent wine at less than their normal house cost.

There is a possibility of a marine manufacturer providing welcoming drinks for all, but this not yet confirmed.

BrendanS

Visit site
Once I've actually got some firm costs (still waiting), details on payment will be posted here. It's not worth putting payment details up until we have actual costs. It's probably going to be by cheque, as not set up for electronic means.

maybh1

Visit site
We are down to 2 of us - as out Guests do not arrive back from South Africa now until early sunday morning.

May
xx

Col

Visit site
Brendan. Sorry but I have to drop out too. Really sorry as other meets have been brilliant!! Good luck and I hope all goes well.

Neraida

www.neraida.org.uk
Brendan, sorry for the late notice; had totally forgotten about meet and forgot to read forum for updates too.
We can't make it /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif Sorry.