Fancy a new 10.7m all weather tender for your yacht?

Bajansailor

Visit site
“In addition to the four electromechanical actuators that allow the deckhouse to be raised and lowered, complemented by a safety catch to ensure safe navigation, the WB 10.70m LimoTender is also equipped with internal jacks to raise it during hauling operations,....."

It all sounds very complicated - lots more things to keep the professional crew busy with re maintenance (and fixing the actuators when they get tempermental).

They are impressive beasts - but I wonder why the WB 10.7 is not mentioned on their Models page?
Products - WoodenBoats

The passengers are well protected inside, with either air conditioning or heating, but the poor crew have to brave the elements outside, without even a bimini awning over the helm to keep the sun off them. :(

grumpy_o_g

Visit site
I'd want an extra tall 15m tender to hide it behind as well. That is incredibly ugly, in fact none of the boats on the page Bajansailor linked to look quite right to me - quite how it's possibly to make something so unattractive despite a huge budget and a willingness to put form over function is beyond me.