Experienced crew wanted on Boréal 47 leaving St. Martin to Halifax

Setsail360

Visit site
Hello, my partner and I are new to this forum and new to our Boréal 47. I have quite a bit of prior experience in dinghy and coastal keelboat racing and less so in offshore cruising, However this was a few decades ago and systems and the boats themselves have changed. We have a amazing, robust and extremely seaworthy aluminum hulled expedition style sailboat. We we are learning every moment and every day we are onboard.

we are hoping to find two experienced crew, well-versed in multi-day ocean passages, night watches, chart plotting, navigation and weather routing, HF radio and mechanical and electronic systems acumen is also a bonus.

You must have people skills as well, be relaxed and able to work together in close quarters.

We hope to raise anchor and head north to Canada within four weeks. Please reach out if interested or if you have others who might be interested to this email: wildlife360@gmail.com

Sandy

duckduckgo.com
Sadly, I am not available, but would love a sail on a Boréal 47.

If you are a member of the Ocean Cruising Club it might be worth asking on their Forum or Facebook page,