Easter few days

LeytonC

Visit site
I am going to be out and about (hopefully) over the easter period, might get as far as watchet if the weather is good - anyone else about?

redglow

Visit site
I'll be on the boat (based at Watchet) over the Easter weekend, not sure exactly when though. Pop by and say hello if we are around when you are down.
Kev

Tucepi

Visit site
Hoping that bow thruster is fitted by then. If so will shoot across wacthet and spend a few days there, and the customary trip to dunster for cream tea and beer no doubt. Will see how many of you we can see. Look out for Sealine F36 Princess bella.

redglow

Visit site
Hello Peter, boat is a Sea Ray Sundancer "ATMA" on same pontoon about half way down on opposite side to yours. Just brought her back from Portishead this morning where she has had a service and bottom clean etc. Will say hi if I spot you next time we're down - feel free to do the same.
Kev

steverow

Visit site
Should be able to make it over to Watchet Leyton all things and WX being equal.
We should be off all that week.
Reminds me I need to send you the timing cover gaskets back,or shall I bring'em with me?

Steve.

LeytonC

Visit site
Hi Steve, can you send them to me - i am only out for 4 days so if the weather lets us down i might only make portishead / penarth. Given a fare chance we will be in watchet!