East Coast to be put in new tier 5...

Bigplumbs

Visit site
I honestly think People should engage their Brain before they post things like this in a title. Peoples stress levels are very high and seeing the title of this post caused me great worry and a sleepless night, Christmas eave to boot.

If you only read the title and did not click on it as I did not you would not see that it was just a pathetic attempt at a joke.

I suspect the OP does not care about that....... Some people simply don't seem to understand the effect of negativity and fake news and the real damage it can cause at these difficult times.

It is neither funny or clever....... I say again engage your brain and at the very least read the yellow note at the top of every page on here about fake news.

Congratulations Tomahawk you have succeeded in depressing me and spoilt a large element of my Christmas.

Bigplumbs

Visit site
I thought it quite funny. I don't think anyone should take anything on here seriously. Other than what anchor to use.

Then you also don't understand how many people are feeling at the moment and how 'headlines' like the one in this post can seriously affect them. It is shock that causes people issues and the headline was intended to shock to get people to read the post. If the headline shocked them so much that they did not want to read further the damage is done......... I can assure you it is not a nice feeling....... Call me too sensitive if you like but I know many other people feel the same. Perhaps this is the point of the yellow note at the top of the page about fake news.

There is nothing funny about Covid. If you think there is then you are not a person I want anything to do with.

I am out of here

[178529]

Visit site
There's clearly a story behind your upset here. It wasn't my post but it seemed an innocent attempt at humour. The east coast isn't even a region. At least not one recognised by anyone outside of here. Tier 5 doesn't exist.

For what it's worth, my money is on a complete lockdown in January like the original one until the vaccine roll out brings the hospital admission rate down.

tillergirl

Visit site
BP, I don't think you know Toma very well. If you did you would realise he is utterly gaga. His most annoying feature is occasionally adding a valuable and important contribution. Which frankly describes all of us ?

I have found a benefit for Tier 4! Eureka. Last night we couldn't order a ruby from Ruby's cos Ruby is in Tier 4 and we, de la moment est Tier 2, so they couldn't come over the border. Tomorrow night we are Tier 4 so we can order a ruby from Ruby's ( a regular event all through the year) and get a delivery. So it isn't the end of the world.

Bru

svpagan.blogspot.com
BP, I don't think you know Toma very well. If you did you would realise he is utterly gaga. His most annoying feature is occasionally adding a valuable and important contribution. Which frankly describes all of us ?.

Au contrare mon ami, I know Chris very well indeed. Despite public appearances to the contrary we are actually friends :D

JumbleDuck

Visit site
I honestly think People should engage their Brain before they post things like this in a title. Peoples stress levels are very high and seeing the title of this post caused me great worry and a sleepless night, Christmas eave to boot.

If you only read the title and did not click on it as I did not you would not see that it was just a pathetic attempt at a joke.
If you were really worried would it not perhaps have been worth the five seconds it takes to click on the link and check?