• Forum Contest

Enter here, for a chance to win an Ultimate Boat Bar from Carabarlife!

• UPDATED INFORMATION & ADVICE - PLEASE READ NOW

'I didn't know/I wasn't told' will not be a valid defence if you fail to comply and lose your access to the off-topic area, core topic areas, or the entire YBW forum as a result. Full details can be found here, please read before you proceed.

East Coast Pirates Saturday 31st July 2021

dolabriform

Oi you 'orrible lot of degenerate scurvy ridden renegades

After much discussion in the depths of the bilge, we would like to propose a gathering of the unruly rabble known as The East Coast Pirates on Saturday the 31st July at the usual secret rendezvous point. ( Ask if you don't know where that is ;) )

HW is somewhere around 1630, so time for some treasure hunting and then setting fire to some meat ( and non meat ) products around 1800.

Big pirates welcome as well as little ones, for much merriment and succor.

pirates secret water smaller.jpg

** this map is not to be used for navigation!

Limeburner

Oi you 'orrible lot of degenerate scurvy ridden renegades

After much discussion in the depths of the bilge, we would like to propose a gathering of the unruly rabble known as The East Coast Pirates on Saturday the 31st July at the usual secret rendezvous point. ( Ask if you don't know where that is ;) )

HW is somewhere around 1630, so time for some treasure hunting and then setting fire to some meat ( and non meat ) products around 1800.

Big pirates welcome as well as little ones, for much merriment and succor.

View attachment 116891

** this map is not to be used for navigation!
Hi, I would love to know more details. I am new on the Orwell and at Pin Mill.

dolabriform

Hi, I would love to know more details. I am new on the Orwell and at Pin Mill.
Hi there

The secret place is Stone Point in the Walton Backwaters.

The plans are simple, turn up when you feel like it, anchor up near the beach or pickup a buoy further down. Dress up as a Pirate and head to the beach with BBQ, beverages of choice etc. There's normally a treasure hunt for the kids of all ages at some point, and then relax and chat.

That's it really. Some people have been known to bring water cannon and all sorts of things, but it's not compulsory ;)

Hope to see you there!

Tomahawk

Sadly... I spoke too soon..
I am having eye surgery on the Friday and have to lie face down for three days...
Something to look forward to .... if you get the pun