Dyson DC 16 handheld is showcased at Show!!

Steve Clayton

www.aloeland.co.uk
It's a banner headline on the SBS site. I was expecting it to be a handheld radio but no - it's a vacuum cleaner!!

Friends have got one of these and disappointed in that from full charge the battery life is about 5 minutes with a 4 hour recharge time - but to be fair to Dyson it does state the running/recharge times.

Mattwalker

Visit site
Dont buy one, we did and its useless. Five minutes if your lucky as well and no power whatsoever.

Looks good though /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

phatcat1

Visit site
Our close neighbours in the marina have one, it looks cool, & works well for 5 mins!!!

We have a small cylinder vacuum from Tesco's (£14.99) 1400w with free bags! Damn good suction too!

Its great and hoover up stuff when plugged into mains! Can buy lots of these for the cost of a Dyson!

StephenSails

Visit site
they have their very own stand at the boat show! just outside the Solent Hall I think when I was wondering around there today. Shame really as I know one or two marine companies could not get in this year.

photodog

Lord High Commander of Upper Broughton and Gunthor
Visit site
Is it just me, or is this just about the stupidest looking thing every invented, I mean, come on,,,

41NZ2RY294L__AA280_.jpg

What is all that bout??

B175Chris

Visit site
Any item with the word Rotato in it has to be a great product! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I was serious about the Swivel Sweeper btw, it really is great fir the boat!