Diesel prices in New Caledonia

Bryan Holloway

Visit site
After much searching and price requests I finally got what I was asking for.
The retail price of diesel today in Noumea 11/10/2012 is 134..60 XPF. The duty free price of fuel is 114.03 XPF. This info is for any cruiser passing thru who wants to know before they go there.
I received this info by email directly from the Port Moselle marina. Compared to prices on some of the other South Pacific islands this seems fairly reasonable.

Last edited:

AndrewB

Visit site
You have to specify exactly how much duty-free fuel you want when you visit customs to check out. So make sure you know when you go to see them. I under-estimated and had to pay full price for some.

Cruisers were complaining last year that the fuel from the duty-free fuel berth at Noumea was dirty. Filter it into the tank.

Last edited:

Bryan Holloway

Visit site
Noumea fuel

Many thanks for your input. I will pass this on to the skipper as he heads for Noumea. He will appreciate it. Let me know if you have any other useful info. Thanks again.

VirginiaPurington

Visit site
after struggling a lot finally i got my answer. tell me the current prices of diesel in your country?? Mail me about my queries as soon as possible as i am waiting for them.;)

Last edited:

VirginiaPurington

Visit site
How much duty fuel is required to travel a 2000km distance ?? Please mention current diesel prices in your country so that i will send you a advanced cheque for fuel.

Last edited: