• REMINDER - COVID-19

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as YBW, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health and liberty is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Users who are found to promulgate FAKE NEWS on the forum in regard to this issue, intentional or otherwise, may find their access terminated. It is your responsibility to provide references to bona fide sources.

FAKE NEWS, in this regard, is that which is posited by organisations, media, etc., that is repeated on the forum, or used to support personal opinion/hypothesis posted by users - FAKE NEWS is not necessarily the personal opinion/hypothesis being posted in itself, any issues with such should be challenged respectfully.

IN ADDITION it seems that conspiracy theories are finding their way onto the forum. This is not the place for such content. Users who post it may find their access limited or permanently suspended. Please leave it where you find it.

Deep Water, CH4 21:00hrs Mon 5th Nov

Noddy

I believe this is an account of Donald Crowhurst's adventures / demise.

Not very cheery but should be interesting / useful

Paul

eebygum

It's a lovely film, with some great archive footage and recent interviews with family and those involved. Personally found it very moving, and the opening line of the film sums it up for me..... not too keen on my kids watching it as will convince them even more to stop me doing the Jester !

Cheers, Andrew