• REMINDER - COVID-19

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as YBW, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health and liberty is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Users who are found to promulgate FAKE NEWS on the forum in regard to this issue, intentional or otherwise, may find their access terminated. It is your responsibility to provide references to bona fide sources.

FAKE NEWS, in this regard, is that which is posited by organisations, media, etc., that is repeated on the forum, or used to support personal opinion/hypothesis posted by users - FAKE NEWS is not necessarily the personal opinion/hypothesis being posted in itself, any issues with such should be challenged respectfully.

Deck Cushion found in central Solent.

Seashoreman

Someone has, this morning, posted a picture of a grey deck cushion 4'6" x 18" on a Facebook site called Yachts & Yachty bits for sale (Europe).
It appears to have press studs along both long edges.
I have no idea how to 'share' to this forum as it is a 'private' group.
It looks fairly special and someone called Sandra Saunders has taken the trouble to retrieve and offer it to owner.
Contact me and I will pass info on to her.

Edit: Identified as a Lagoon 39/400 (450) cushion. Bit of a long shot, but hey maybe someone will see this?

Last edited:

lisilou

There was a post on FB (Solent Boating) from a week ago asking people to keep an eye out for a grey insert cushion lost in the Solent. I’ve posted the link to this on there.