Dates for lift in ...and leaving

tcm

Visit site
Well, most things that need sorting are sorted or nearly-sorted. Most important difference is that it now has mather electromech controls, so it shd be quieter at the helm. Oh, also i ripped out the stupid fuel meter and the camera video garbage and replaced them witha big "leopard" badge which is about the same amount of use but much more stylish. And new engineroom flooring which is stainkless instead of stupid aluminium, completely repainted bilges, new A4 fastners here and there, cheaper drinks glasses that actually cost less than the drink rather than 50X more than a drink so it's ok to usem, a huge perspex map holder thing for the chart table plus a spare one cos interlink smashed the first one, new blue covers, nice painted anchor chain, totally derusted guardrails, the autopilot has been properly calibrated, new anodes, new coper anitfoul, 40 gallons of boat remover, new shorepower cable, rebuilt starboard engine, re-dyed cushion covers and and and...

The boat is booked for a lift on the wdnesday evening 30th March, held overnight for touching up and twiddling and boshing it in on 31st March.

Over the following weekend i will be testing it around the solent - or crying.

Earliest planned date of departure was er er er Moose? Where is that Moose? was it 10th April? We should go today really cos there's a high over the whole of w europe dammit...

tcm

Visit site
sunday 10th april

um, okey dokey. This is on the assumption france etc would be closed, yes?

I think we are more weather-worried than fuel-being-slow worried, so we might go a day or two earlier or sometime later....