Current Runners

Sailfree

Visit site
The following boats are listed as attending the 2009 scuttlebutt Cherbourg run.

Sailfree - Janes Buoy - 6
Fireball- Nadura - 2
Chubby - Dabchick - 4
Topcat47 - Snark - 2
Saddle Tramp - ? - 2
Chris robb - Carina- 5
Gezzer - Off on One - 4
Lady in Bed - ? - 2
Fergus - ? - 4
Yelbis - Dulcima - 3
Robp - Clipper Rose - 4
DJE - Close Encounters - 3
Bedouin - ? - ?
Master of None - Yacht Spray - 3

Please let me know of any errors or of you want to be added.

Can you please PM me with final details of numbers to dine (including naming any scuttlebutt stowaways), whether you intend to try for St Vaast on the Friday night. Contact tel nos (mobiles if poss) boat name, if you can give me approx departure time/date/port it will enable others to contact you if they prefer to sail in company and finally your personal e mail address. I will then prepare a spreadsheet of everyones details and send it to your personal e mail address as an attachment.

This year Fergus has convinced the YC of our honesty and no deposits are required. Collecting funds last year took a while (and removed me from some serious eating - and more importantly - drinking!) so I am thinking of issuing envelopes per table and letting each table return it full of Euro notes to pay for their table.

fireball

Visit site
Just an update - RickP has accepted my offer of position of galley slave - so definately 2 on Nadurra, possibly 3 if SWMBO thinks the wind will do as it hasn't done the last 3 years!!

yelbis

Visit site
Update

Dulcima will now be replaced by yacht Isamay, out of Brighton. Possibly only craft from this neck of the woods. Done it last year so fingers crossed anything but SW's

Sans Bateau

Visit site
The following boats are listed as attending the 2009 scuttlebutt Cherbourg run.

Sailfree - Janes Buoy - 6
Fireball- Nadura - 2
Chubby - Dabchick - 4
Topcat47 - Snark - 2
Saddle Tramp - ? - 2
Chris robb - Carina- 5
Gezzer - Off on One - 4
Lady in Bed - ? - 2
Fergus - ? - 4
Yelbis - Dulcima - 3
Robp - Clipper Rose - 4
DJE - Close Encounters - 3
Bedouin - ? - ?
Master of None - Yacht Spray - 3
Galadriel 2 crew (more tba)

Thought I'd actually look at a calendar and realised I come back from SoF the weekend before the Cherbourg trip, and as its an event I would hate to miss I'll be there!!!

So Fireball the race is on!!

MonniotC

Visit site
cherbourg

Hi Sailfree,

I seem to have got mixed up with Master of None in your list. I (Monniotc) would like to put down myself and two crew (total 3 people) on my boat Spray.
Master of None is a different entry.

cheers,

Chris

DJE

www.casl.uk.com
Current Runners.

Sorry folks but I'm not going to make it now due to pressure of work. Please remove Close Encounter from the list.
Maybe next year.