Crew Wanted - Solent and South Coast

hchawner

Visit site
Hugh and Jackie are looking for crew for the 2022 season on our Moody 38, which is based in Cowes.

Day and overnight cruising in the Solent and South Coast. Weymouth to Chichester.

Plus passages / cruises to Channel Islands, France and West County. Round the Island Race.

Week days and weekends as we are both retired.

Individuals or couples, who are good company and enjoy sailing.

Visit site
Hi Hugh and Jackie. I am retiring in April this year and based in Southampton. I would be interested in joining you for some sailing this year, either locally or further afield. I am qualified as RYA Coastal Skipper (practical) but I am equally happy to be crew, or navigator, or to take a watch at night. Please send me a private message in YBW, or email to barton.seagoon@btinternet.com, if you want to talk about ideas or meet up.
Barton.

hchawner

Visit site
Hi Hugh and Jackie. I am retiring in April this year and based in Southampton. I would be interested in joining you for some sailing this year, either locally or further afield. I am qualified as RYA Coastal Skipper (practical) but I am equally happy to be crew, or navigator, or to take a watch at night. Please send me a private message in YBW, or email to barton.seagoon@btinternet.com, if you want to talk about ideas or meet up.
Barton.

Hi Barton,

I'll send you an email. Look forward to talking to you.

Hugh

schooner or later

Visit site
Hugh and Jackie are looking for crew for the 2022 season on our Moody 38, which is based in Cowes.

Day and overnight cruising in the Solent and South Coast. Weymouth to Chichester.

Plus passages / cruises to Channel Islands, France and West County. Round the Island Race.

Hi Hugh and Jackie,

Also interested in crewing for you for the 2022 season. I'm Poole based, ex lifeboat crew and now work for the RNLI full time so my availability is mostly weekends if that's of any interest to you guys?

If you are interested my email address is rhinestone74@hotmail.co.uk. Happy to chat over teams/zoom prior to meeting.

Many thanks
Steve

Oscar112

Visit site

Hi Hugh and Jackie,

I'd be interested in joining you at some point this season. Would love to sail the Round the Island Race although as of yet unsure about my summer plans. I have sailed all my life around the solent and surrounding areas, including cross-channel trips, but also have sailed a wide range of vessels in other locations. I am a student so my time may be limited depending on which part of the country I am in, but always a joy to get out on the water and meet new people. Currently hold my Day Skipper and looking to take my Coastal Skipper and Dinghy Instructor exams in the near future.

Please let me know if you need crew for a trip, my email is oscar.robertson123@outlook.com.

Many thanks,
Oscar Robertson

ChinookSkeena

Visit site
Hi Hugh and Jackie, I am retiring from teaching this summer and have been unable to sail regularly as I teach 6 days a week. I qualified as competent crew many years ago and used to race. I will be taking my Day Skipper next June… simply to expand my sailing knowledge. I would like to join a crew that is relaxed and do a variety of sailing trips from the south coast. I live in Oxfordshire. I am easy going, non smoker, fit and quite strong and willing to get involved. Michael

ManOverBoard

Visit site
Hi Both. Just wanted to post my interest for next year! I sail regularly in Greece. I have a share in a 45ft Catalina Morgan. I have Tidal Day Skipper and VHF License.

Many thanks!
Steve