Covidiots rescued by RNLI

cherod

Visit site
wasnt me !!! ,,,
" had to rescue " ,, i wonder where that came from ,, looks like a heavenly twins which will happily sit there until the tide comes back in ,, i would be surprised if they called for help , prob some sanctimonious do good idiot on shore .
oops . double thread,, still

Besonders

Med for the summer, Caribbean for the winter
Visit site
Why is this in Liveaboard Link❓
Because right now there are numerous threads regarding Coronovirus in this particular forum, admittedly some more relevant than this.
I am sorry that you dont feel this post is appropriate to be in this forum. I am sure its not the first time things have been posted which may not ne entirely relevant, nor will it be the last.
Given that not mush else is happening as we are all in lockdown I will not worry too much, my advice is neither should you

cherod

Visit site
Because right now there are numerous threads regarding Coronovirus in this particular forum, admittedly some more relevant than this.
I am sorry that you dont feel this post is appropriate to be in this forum. I am sure its not the first time things have been posted which may not ne entirely relevant, nor will it be the last.
Given that not mush else is happening as we are all in lockdown I will not worry too much, my advice is neither should you
if you read carefully you will see that the question was the " liveaboard link ",, not this " forum " , which most people will understand.

BoyBlue49

Visit site
really ,, they are normally well regarded.
I found the boat to be slow and under powered even with spinnaker up, spars too small really . Boat did not like going to windward, a fault in many small cruising cats. Motion in cross seas was most uncomfortable .. Maybe harsh comments but I come from mono hulls.

longjohnsilver

Visit site
I don't get it, what's life threatening in grounding a cat on sand, in fair weather?
If, and it’s a big if, they were grounded on Pole Sands (Exmouth) with. F6 E wind, they would have been in danger from the pounding swell. However, I’m told that they weren’t actually on Pole Sands, so not much danger at all. And I have no idea if the reported wind was actually a F6 easterly.