Colvic Victor 34 Boat Report

G

Does anyone have or know where to find a boat report for a Colvic Victor 34? Have searched everywhere and as far as I know there were quite a few made. Thanks.

G

Copyshop ( part of this web site ) have the following articles:

1976 PBO Colvic 34 UFO 1 Page 1987 PBO Colvic 34 UFO (used) 1 Page

I know there was a problem earlier this year with Copyshop (unavailable due to reorganisation) but this situation should have been rectified by now. There is a charge for each Report but it is relatively cheap if you want good info on a boat.

G

If you are offering to pay the right sort of money then I will write you a report on the Colvic Victor 34. I have heard of one bloke who had such a boat which he berthed somewhere up the Thames in London. Apparently he took it down Southanpton way and had engine trouble. Engineer said there was no way that engine would get him back up the Thames so they mackled the engine up and the boat is now for sale.Some poor suspecting sod is now probably going to buy that boat with a duff engine.Perhaps it will make some-one a good houseboat. There was one for sale in April Yachting Monthly. One on page169:- C.V.34 circa 1989, 6 berth fin keel ketch rigged motor sailor, inventory includes autohelm, instruments, radar, (never buy one of these without radar as you cannot sail it in the dark) GPS, plotter, inflateable, outboard, cradle, good condition, viewing essential, £39,950. tel 01745 852888 Suggest you contact me again if you want more help ASAP. PAUL

G

Watch out!

Victor 34 is a complete different yacht from UFO 34!
UFO is a IOR-style cruiser/racer from the -70´ties and Victor is a heavy pilothouse yacht/motorsailer.

Other threads that may be of interest