Christmas Nav.sort of Answer

helixkimara

Visit site
WELL

Once on deck it was a cloudless day with the sun low in the sky. You’re not sure if its morning or afternoon but you soon notice that the sun is travelling from your right hand to your left hand. As you hold your hands out, one of them is filled with a giant dollop of bird crap. You look up and skirting the ice shore is an Albatross.(Made of spam re. Noddy)
You consider doing the “complicated compass thing” that Eric suggested to confirm your hemisphere but found a fork to stick in your eye instead.

One simple way to confirm your location. Ask the crew. You’ll never learn if you don’t ask !

“The yacht was well prepared for single handed sailing” (So is mine but I’ve normally got crew).

Anyway

Cutthroat Sewerfart (Your crew) was also a trained “Coma” nurse who kept you alive for 2 months. (See Glayva and 2nd. Apprentice) He was walking back to the yacht with a penguin in one hand and seal in the other as the food stocks were getting low.

“Where are we Cutthroat” you say

Cutthroat replies “ Haven’t got a clew, you’re the Skipper,Probably Scotland cos its bloody freezin, like your sleep you do”

Happy new year to one and all
/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

andlauer

Visit site
Bonjour
There are two ways to go from left hand to right hand !!!
Your answer is not scientifically consistent !!!
Eric
PS : Devil is in details !!
/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

helixkimara

Visit site
Bonjour and happy New Year.
Yes Eric, I submit. Could of been watching the sun go from right hand to left hand with eye's in back of his head.

Pourquoi faire simple quand on peut faire complique ?