Chris Craft tournament 30 (Ray Hunt). Need help with valuation.

Davelayde

Visit site
Hi, googel isnt giving me any good answers. Its hard to find old listings for this boat that includes the price.'

Anyways, how much would one in rough conditions w/o engines be worth?
The only one could find was a rough one with working engines that was listed for about 10k. but thats just one and ive never heard of the site before.
A nice condition bertram, the ones the CC is based on seems to go for about 50-100k. Since this is kindof a copy id guess its lower in value in nice shape.

Best regards and thanks in advance!

Bajansailor

Visit site
Welcome to the Forum Dave.

Re how much one of these boats is worth - the answer basically is it is worth what somebody is prepared to pay for it.
Bertram 31s are regarded as iconic classics now, and thus they have a premium attached to them.

Did you see this one for sale in the USA?
1976 Chris-Craft Tournament 30 Sport Fishing for sale - YachtWorld

Here is another - this one is in Mississippi.
Chris Craft Tournament 30 Sportfish 1976 for sale for $8,000

And one in Maryland -
1977 Chris Craft Tournament Sport Fish powerboat for sale in Maryland

The above are in complete contrast to this one which seems to be in good condition, and has been re-powered with Yanmar diesels -
Boat for sale - Chris-Craft Tournament 30 - 30'

Whereabouts are you located?

Davelayde

Visit site
Welcome to the Forum Dave.

Re how much one of these boats is worth - the answer basically is it is worth what somebody is prepared to pay for it.
Bertram 31s are regarded as iconic classics now, and thus they have a premium attached to them.

Did you see this one for sale in the USA?
1976 Chris-Craft Tournament 30 Sport Fishing for sale - YachtWorld

Here is another - this one is in Mississippi.
Chris Craft Tournament 30 Sportfish 1976 for sale for $8,000

And one in Maryland -
1977 Chris Craft Tournament Sport Fish powerboat for sale in Maryland

The above are in complete contrast to this one which seems to be in good condition, and has been re-powered with Yanmar diesels -
Boat for sale - Chris-Craft Tournament 30 - 30'

Whereabouts are you located?
Hello, thanks alot for the information. It's greatly appreciated. I'm in Sweden and these are very uncommon here. So price is very difficult. The one I'm looking at is in rough shape and I'm tryna figure out if it's worth to fix. The hill is fine but everything else is in bad shape. Unsure if the engines are repairable...

It's a bit different from the ones in the pictures, it's open to the salon and has openable windows both the windscreen and the side windows. I don't know if that makes any difference but it's alot nicer then the enclosed model. I can send you pics off it in PM if you'd like (I don't want to share them openly).

Best regards